The store actively sells vintage gift items, historic stationery and postcards, 1900s candy and drinks, and more.
Text on Marker
A small grocery store remodeled
to resemble the first Minyard store
in East Dallas and moved
to Minyard Corporate Offices
in Coppell in 1980.
Donated to the City of Coppell by
The Minyard family and moved
from its original site, 1720 feet due west,
and restored in 2011 by:
The City of Coppell
The Coppell Historical Society
COPPELL HISTORICAL SOCIETY, P.O. BOX 1871, COPPELL, TX 75019
The Coppell Historical Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization