Built in 1904, the family home of John M. And Edna Jeanette Kirkland and their children: Hubert, Lois, Sallie, Jewel (Jack), Stringfellow, Louise, Carroll and one who died in infancy. It was moved from its original location 474 feet due west and restored in 2011 by: The Jean and Price Daniel Foundation, the Coppell Historical Society, and the City of Coppell.
COPPELL HISTORICAL SOCIETY, P.O. BOX 1871, COPPELL, TX 75019
The Coppell Historical Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization